In a Car Accident? What now?
Did you know?
- ICBC claims covers Registered Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Kinesiology, Clinical Counselling, Acupuncture and Occupational Therapy
- Legacies offers all services covered by ICBC – all in one place
- We are an ‘Interdisciplinary’ team; our staff works together to create the best treatment plan to address your needs, injury and/or condition.
- Your pre-approved costs are directly billed to ICBC
Where to Start?
An active ICBC claim allows you to access (simultaneously):
- Physiotherapy (25 sessions)
- Chiropractic (25 sessions)
- Massage Therapy (12 sessions)
- Kinesiology and Active Rehabilitation (12 sessions)
- Acupuncture (12 sessions)
- Counselling (12 sessions)
- Occupational Therapy (if needed)
Treatment Parings Advantage
- Get the best out of your treatment
- Experience the combined benefits of therapies (all under one-roof)
- Inter-disciplinary approach – our team will jointly create the best treatment plan for your injury
- Save time by booking back-to-back appointments
We suggest the following treatment pairings to better support your recovery:
Registered Massage Therapy + Chiropractic Care
Physiotherapy + Registered Massage Therapy
Kinesiology + Registered Massage Therapy
Physiotherapy + Kinesiology
Kinesiology + Chiropractic Care
+ Counselling session
+ Occupational Therapy (as needed)
If you are unsure of what services to combine, speak with your practitioner. They will let you know what treatment pairings may work best for your treatment plan.
If you need help booking two or more appointments back-to-back, talk to our friendly staff and they will assist with your paired booking at a time that is convenient for you. Alternatively, you may also book appointments online.
How can Legacies help?
To support clients to navigate ICBC treatment services, Legacies is launching a blog series about ICBC services. Stay tuned for the upcoming topics in the next few weeks!
- Massage Therapy and Pain Relief
- Restore Function and Manage Pain with Physiotherapy
Learn more about our services:
Adryon is a Registered Massage Therapist and Health Services Manager at Legacies Health Centre. She has a passion for sports and biomechanics, and strives to assess movement and pain to arrive at the root cause of dysfunction for the best possible outcome for her patients. Adryon has been involved as Head Team Therapist and Therapy Organizer for the BC Lions since 2006, The Vancouver Canucks, Abbotsford Canucks and HSBC Vancouver Sevens Rugby Tournament; She also has volunteered at the ITU World Cup and Championship in Vancouver, World Police and Fire Games, 2010 Winter Olympics, PGA tournaments and local amateur competitions and events in golf, soccer, gymnastics, and triathlon events.
© 2023 Legacies Health Centre
Built with Connect the Doc